Friday, May 14, 2010

Short visit to Subang - Part I

Oops! This is not the one i flew off with..
 
Today, I flew off to Subang from Kota Bharu by our community airline, Firefly
I realised that the plane was not in full capacity although it was already combined 
with the Malaysia Airlines passengers. After certain altitude and the fasten seat belt 
switched off, I changed my seat from 7C to 5B. 
Well I like being alone and I want a lil bit of privacy. Haha.. 

 taken shortly after take off


 look.. there's many empty seat..


 the propeller.. scary huh? i wonder what happen if suddenly it comes off?


I managed to take some pictures up there using my dad's Nikon D3000
I just snap, snap and snap... 
I also have a chance to continue reading the novel 'The Lovely Bones'. 


 clouds.. not cloud 9 lah..


 one day, i want to put this sign in my car.. Stylo ma..

 view from the sky..

..A Novel, Cupcake and Orange Juice..

Soon.. I arrived at Subang airport at about 10.15 a.m. after 1 hour 5 minutes flight. 
The landing was superb and smooth.. Good job fellow aviators..

 Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport..

Quickly I went to the taxi counter to pay for the ticket to
 go to Tun Hussein Onn National Eye Hospital. 
The checkup was okay! In three months time, the doctor will issue me the certificate. 
One of the requirement needed to pass the Class 1 Medical Examination
This is due to the result of me having Lasik operation August last year. 
I will tell you the story about the Lasik operation later on..

 Tun Hussein Onn National Eye Hospital..

(to be continue in part 2)

If you have any issues pertaining to the pictures, please do inform by using comment box

No comments:

Post a Comment