Saturday, May 29, 2010

Big Fish Moment with Pizza Hut

Just now..
I'm going to Pizza Hut 
for dinner..

 15 minutes later, I finally arrived...
Yeay!!!

This is the place.. Pizza Hut Kubang Kerian!
Close up a lil bit..

That's nice...
What's over there?
Let see...

This look great to me... Let's rock and roll~
Me : Hi.
Pizza Hut Guy (PH): Welcome. Dine in or take away?
Me : Take away.
PH : Can I have your order, please
Me : Erm.. Can I have a Fish King Pizza?
PH : Okay. What size? Regular or Large?
Me : Besarrr punya.. Err..I mean the large one.
PH : Anything else sir?
Me : Can I use this coupon? (Astro coupon)
PH : Okay. Pick 2 from the menu.
Me : This one and this one. (Hawaiian Chicken & Pepperoni)
PH : Total is RM64.80.
Me : Okay. (Pay)
PH : Please wait. Your order will ready in 14 minutes.
Me : I'll wait.

inside view.. looking good to me.. 


PH : Here's your pizza.
Me : Thank you.
PH : You're welcome. Please come again..

After the traffic jam and so on, I arrived home safely..
Home sweet home..

Still hot!
1 Large and 2 Regular~
Tadda!!!

I was drooling and felt so hungry after seeing this..
This is what I'm waiting for..
Special pizza.. Royal style!
Alaskan pollock fish fingers on each slice..
Crab stick cut into smaller pieces everywhere.. Pineapples too..
and the mozarella cheese all over..
I said, "Woah!! Heaven!"

Special Fish King Pizza!

Look closely..
Zoom-in!

See? It's heaven..

I'm sorry Mr King Pizza.. I have to. I'm so hungry!

Picture taken before eat..
Me :Any last word Mr. Pizza? 
Mr Pizza : You're not gonna believe what you're eating..
Me : Oh, really? 
Mr Pizza : Positive.
Me : Okay. Bye bye!

The taste was incredible! I never felt so much good before after eating this pizza..
After all this time eating pizza, I could say this is the best pizza so far..
Burrppp!! (opps! sorry.. didn't see that coming)

My mom said, "The fish finger taste so delicious. If the supermarket sell these, 
I wouldn't mind buying it for my children's breakfast."

I said, "Sorry mom.. This is Alaskan pollock fish finger. 
You're never find it anywhere besides Pizza Hut!"

-------- This is the big fish moment i will never forget! --------




3 comments:

  1. waa makan x ajak MM...menci tul....

    ReplyDelete
  2. kuenggg tol engko... tetibau perut aku bunyik lps tgk pic pizza... warggggg. nk gi mkn gak

    ReplyDelete