Friday, May 21, 2010

Movie Review : Shutter Island (2010)

I've been waiting for this movie release its DVD.

I have watched the trailer of this movie few months back.

There's something interesting about this movie.


Shutter Island is horror/thriller movie. 

After you watch this movie, you will say, "What??? I thought that..."
I would say this movie is very good. Good to watch.

My rating for this movie is 8/10.

The film is well filmed. The actor Leonardo DiCaprio is superb.

This is the details of this movie :

Shutter Island is a 2010 psychological mystery-thriller film directed by Martin Scorsese. 

The film is based on the 2003 novel of the same name by Dennis Lehane. 

Production started in March 2008. 

Leonardo DiCaprio stars as U.S. Marshal Edward "Teddy" Daniels, 

who is investigating the psychiatric facility on Shutter Island.

Shutter Island was originally slated to be released on October 2, 2009, 

but Paramount pushed the release date to February 19, 2010. 

Paramount head executive Brad Grey blamed the economic downturn as 

the main factor behind the delayed release date.

Screenshots :

Teddy Daniels and his partner


I sense something that not right here



You!


How to go to the lighthouse?


I love you, honey..


I can't give you more screenshots because I'll spoil the mood of the story. 

This will eventually flushed out the thriller!

You must watch it yourself.



p/s : Another great movie lead by Mr. Leonardo DiCaprio.. Who didn't know him from the movie "Titanic..

5 comments: