Sunday, June 27, 2010

Thanks everyone!

Yesterday was my 20th birthday..
I would like to say thank you for those 
who wished me on Facebook..
I appreciate that a lot..
My Facebook wall fulls with birthday 
wishes from my family and friends..

some of them.. cannot put all.. sorry..

A birthday cake is a must..

This is the cake my mom and 'baby' girl Zizie bought..

nice one..

that's me, zizie and my dad.. My dad watching WC highlights on TV..

Misty also wanted to join.. but my mom didn't let her in..
Thank you all!

8 comments:

  1. happy born-day :)
    wish all your dream come true :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want wish too..
    okey happy bilated day...hehehhe..sorry late ..=p

    ReplyDelete
  3. @meo188
    thanks.. =)

    @tweety suwitt
    okay, tQ.. ;)

    @Mrs. Apple :)
    ok.. Amin.. :)

    @:::Nor LiYaNa SaNa'a:::
    thank u.. better late than never.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. epi bufday, bufday MM lps merdeka,huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. bangga kejap sbb ada jgk dlm print screen tuh. ats skali lak tuh. nmpk sgt lmbt wish =_="

    pape pun happy belated birthday ^^

    ReplyDelete