Monday, July 12, 2010

Trip to Terengganu (DAY 2)

DAY 2
This is day 2. Breakfast at the hotel with my mom, Izzah and Zizie.
I had half-boiled egg, porridge, cereal and french toast. Woah! That's a lot.
But i took each of them in small quantity, don't worry..
I should care about my eating habit.
I drank mango juice.
I got a stomachache after i went back to the room.
My mum thought that it was the 'aiskrim goreng' that went wrong because
last night Zizie had a stomachache. I guess so..
After that, swimming time..

taken by my mom.. My mom is a stalker.. hahahaha

Packing things up after swimming and we heading back to Kelantan.
But before that, we stopped by at Pasar Payang.
Kinda similar to Pasar Siti Khadijah..

it's durian everybody.. yeay!


turtle's egg.. i don't like this but my mom does..

nice capture by Zizie, my BBG..

town bus..

replica of batu bersurat..
ALLAH PELIHARAKANLAH TERENGGANU..
We managed to go to Giant to get Rotiboy buns.. It tastes so delicious. One is never enough..

it's me with Rotiboy.. We're best buddy.. Hahaha..


Buttermilk bun.. Taste so gooood...

We stopped at the beach.. Forgot the name.. Lol!
We all had durians... Hmm.. Yummy!

Izzah, what you're looking at?

yeay!

another yeay!

End of our short holiday~
Waaaa....


4 comments:

  1. great get-away..!! its been a year since my last visit to KT kot.. padahal duduk Kerteh je..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wohoo~ enjoy nye dapat pergi holiday!! dah lama betol okay hana tak gi holiday ngan fam. memasing busy kot. huhu


    p/s: hari ni hana puublish entry pasal Nuffnang Sharring Session tu. Jangan lupa tengok yerr! Ada banyak tips! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mulan
    yeah.. ok la jugak..
    bosan jugak kat sini..
    uikkss.. dekat je dgn KT..
    mesti bz.. takpe2..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anne Boleyn
    enjoy la jugak.. dapat swimming.. hehehe.. good time with family not the same with friends.. huhu

    ReplyDelete