Monday, December 12, 2011

Hello...hello..

Assalamualaikum and hello there. 
Have been busy last couple of months 
because of ground school and matters of life, 

I am so sorry for not updating my blog and left it alone in the dark.   
Sometimes, same old things been done every single day here 
kind of made me losing ideas to post something here.

Here’s the news. 
Right now is the monsoon season here in Kota Bharu every year. 
So the chances of not flying are very high and 
if some of us got their name listed on the sortie board 
must be on standby if the weather prohibit us from take-off.   

I have been here with my friends for a year now and 
there are so many things we have learned and shared between us. 
Even some of us were getting into trouble breaching the rules. 
Don’t bother about that.  Haha.. 

I should better iron my shirt and pants and 
study for tomorrow. Wish me luck!

p/s: Here some new pictures to share and Happy Anniversary for my batch..  :-)

During management class last two months..

Thanks for the gift, Captain Erny!

Last day at ground school..

Fokker 100 KLM I built during my leave

with Piper Cub

new bus..

My friends at hangar..

with Piper Seminole

with Shah Rieza..

Captain Awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment